Bride Business The Event - Melbourne (ticket plus planner)
$99.00 Sold out
Join us for a wedding planning crash course delivered by some of the industries best suppliers.
You’ve heard about our sleek and sassy wedding planner book and now we bring Bride Business to life by hosting an inspiring and informative afternoon with Ivory Tribe dedicated to all things Bride Business.
WHEN: Sunday 19 February, 2017 (2-5pm)
WHERE: The Refectory Werribee Park, 320 K Rd, Werribee South VIC 3030 (30 minutes from Melbourne and 40 minutes from Geelong)
$99 - includes event ticket, a copy of Bride Business, afternoon tea and a glass of sparkling wine on arrival.
Our Bride Business event is a wedding planning crash course for any bride-to-be feeling overwhelmed, confused or even a little cray-cray. Ivory Tribe, along with celebrity planner and stylist Laura of Weddings of Desire will guide you through all the Bride Business you need to know with hints and tips that will have you planning like a pro.
You will come out of Bride Business with knowledge about how to:
- Use a checklist to keep your planning on track
- Set a budget and stick to it
- Choose your bridal party and guest list
- Select a Tribe of ultimate wedding suppliers that will bring your dream day to life
- Hints and tips when it comes to a wedding style or theme
- Where to start with saying ‘yes’ to ‘the dress’
Ticket price includes your very own copy of Bride Business by Ivory Tribe, to be collected at the event.